Day&Night Superhigh Resolution Camera
Model：CMG152 / 156 / 158
- Accepts 850nm peak wavelength infrared light sources enabling, Day&Night surveillance.
- This is a highly sensitive camera with minimum scene illumination, ensuring good quality images in low light environments.
- When using manual or fi xed iris lenses, the electronic shutter function controls the amount of light captured by the CCD by altering the shutter speed between 1/50(1/60)~100,000 of a second.
- Subjects lit from behind can be automatically enhanced through DSP control of the iris and shutter speeds, compensating for poorly illuminated scenes.
- Refi ning captured image outlines for a sharper video image.
- Automatically tracks the changes in the color temperature, and adjusts the white balance. The color temperature ranging from 2000K to 18000K.
- DC Auto Iris lens can be used.
- Built-in highly sensitive capacitive microphone allows settng up of audio monitoring system.
- Use this ring to adjusts the back-focal distance or picture focus.
|Catalogue||Catalogue-CMG152 156 158||2017-03-06||230KB|
|Manual||CMG152 156 158 Installation Manual||2014-07-29||61KB|