NAV Facial Recognition Recorder
- Facial recognition for access control, time and attendance, denial list, and VIP greeting management
- 600 people, 6000 photos db
- 4 cameras up to 15 recognitions / sec
- Batch photos quick import
- VIP list, unauthorized list, and guest list triggering alarm outputs
- Age and gender detection for SDK integration
- Up to 93.7% recognition rate at 200 people DB
- Support 3.5’’HDD x 3
- Dual streaming decoding mode supported
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port
- Provide up to 500Mbps upload and 500Mbps download network speed
LILIN facial recognition recorder is based on LILIN NAV Enterprise and Corporate platforms for access control and VIP greeting systems. Facial recognition system detects a face from a camera and compares its photo face db from the denial list and VIP list for recognition. Based on the denial list and VIP list, it can trigger related alarm action output(s).
It is built-in dual port Gigabit Ethernet, and dual monitors. It also supports multi-channels playback for remote or local NAV. Failover, video achieve, and video sync are supported.
LILIN is the leading CCTV provider for video surveillance including number plate recognition, and facial recognition. LILIN world-class facial recognition accuracy, flexibility, and ease-of-use make Navigator software the right choice for retail, access control, time and attendance, surveillance, denial list/VIP greeting management, and other applications.
|Software||Navigator Control Center Version 22.214.171.124||2018-10-25||168,041KB|
|Software||Navigator Software Version 126.96.36.199||2018-10-25||157,829KB|
|Manual||NAV2036F Instruction Manual||2018-05-17||839KB|
|Manual||Navigator HD 2.0 Facial Recognition & VIP Greeting User Manual||2018-04-25||1,936KB|