Video Display Deployed at Remote Locations
With no support from NAV PC to deploy surveillance videos, VD022 is capable of displaying videos from NVRs and/or IP cameras. Each video decoder can be pre-programmed to its NVRs and IP camera access station. Also, you can access and view live surveillance videos remotely from various locations such as guardhouses, managers’ offices, and control rooms. Furthermore, VD022 can remotely perform playback, backup, and monitor via NVRs, which do not need support from a PC.
VD022 only requires 18W on power consumption. Traditional PCs are replaced by LILIN VD022 – we LILIN save you big bucks on remote monitoring system!
VD022, an award-winning video decoder is designed specifically for remote video monitoring and centralized TV Wall applications. Easy-to-use is the core representation of VD022:
1. Multi-touch design allows operators to use the system easily.
2. No IP configuration is needed for system operation.
3. Via TCP/IP network for quick installation & easy deployment
4. 18W low power consumption results in saving cost to run the system.
5. Remote playback, backup, and live monitoring provide easy access to NVRs
6. No software license is required.
Compared with traditional analogue matrix system, LILIN video decoders provide a much more cost-effective solution on centralized monitoring system. With above-mentioned advantages, VD022 helps to transform your outdated analogue matrix systems into digital based matrix systems.